Chinese language proficiency tests
Next HSK : Marth 21th, 2020
Deadline of application : February 23th, 2020
Link of application : www.chinesetest.cn
Levels Fees (EUR)
HSK Level 1 10
HSK Level 2 15
HSK Level 3 20
HSK Level 4 25
HSK Level 5 30
HSK Level 6 35
At the Confucius Institute at the University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius University you will be able to test your knowledge of the Chinese language by accessing one of the official Chinese language tests.
The Institute will carry out standardized tests of Chinese language in order to assess general knowledge in Chinese language of non-native speakers and assess their skills to use it in everyday business and academic life. The Institute is the only official HSK test center in Macedonia. Upon passing the exam, the Institute will issue a certificate of language proficiency in accordance with the standards and levels of the Common European Franmework of Reference for Language.
- Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) is an international standardized exam that tests and evaluates general knowledge of non-native speakers of Chinese language and their ability to use it in their daily, academic and professional lives.
- HSK Speaking Test (HSKK) assesses the test takers’ oral Chinese abilities. HSKK consists of three levels, HSKK (Primary level), HSKK (Intermediate level) and HSKK (Advanced level). HSKK is conducted in the form of audio recording.
- Business Chinese Test (BCT) is a standardized test for the assessment of business Chinese language of non-native speakers.
- Youth Chinese Test(YCT) is an international standardized test designed for students in elementary and secondary schools which assesses their skills in the use of Chinese language in everyday life and in performing schoolwork.
- Confucius Institute at Ss. Cyril and Methodius University supports HSK, BCT, YCT, HSKK exams. Ask the office or teachers for details.